About the company:
Our client is an innovative, forward thinking law firm – this isn’t your typical stuffy, old school law firm. They embrace new ideas, better ideas, and ideas that are outside the box – whatever helps to support their growth. With well over 1,000 lawyers and more than 2,000 employees throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia, they excel at intricate transactions, high stakes litigation and exceptional consultative services across several industries. They may be big, but it doesn’t feel that way, they function more like a family than a big law firm.
What you’ll do:
- Think strategically: understands the firm’s strategy, along with specific business issues and opportunities, and creates and articulates a plan of action aligned with that strategy
- Focuses on clients: knows what we do as a firm; understands key growth areas and challenges and what we offer
- Executive presence: ability to convey leadership, appropriate messaging tone and content at the highest levels of the firm
- Drives for results: maintains focus, and holds themselves and other individuals in the organization accountable
- Designs, develops, & implements methods and strategies to improve processes
- Has depth of knowledge across all departments and transcends silos
- Ensures efficient, effective, and consistently high-quality results in all aspects of the firm’s accounting operations for the US and international offices
Interested? Join the SucceedSmart platform and complete your profile today.